Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rubbing together of the thighs..


The thought occurred to me the other day that my thighs do not rub together anymore. I have also noticed that my "muffin top" is now smaller than my boobs, and I no longer have a "butt shelf". Weight~176.

The Fesival of the Little Hills weekend was great. Went both Friday and Saturday evenings. Visited the beer garden with family. Had a great time.

As I type this my tummy is a growling...I am trying to talk myself out of going to get sushi. Me so ungry...

I continue to make good food choices. I am doing Yoga 2 to 3 times a week. I have to stay motivated. My body changes are becoming extremely noticable to others. Focus on the prize! Everyone have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I hear three NSV's there... thigh rub no more, muffin top shrinkage, butt shelf adios.

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things must come in three's today!
    Hip - less hips - hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the NSV's. I was at the Festival of The Little Hills this past weekend as well. It's always a good time.

    Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog and for the advice :)

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete