Monday, August 9, 2010

Just truckin along...

I have had no major weight changes one way or the other. So it's neither good nor bad. I have been struggling lately with sugar attacks. Regular food eating has been fine, which is probably why I have not seen any significant weight gains since my sugar over-load has taken root in my life. I need to quit cold turkey with that evil sugar. One bite leads to the next which leads to the next etc. I have hit the treadmill a couple of times in the last week. My mini goal for myself is to do 1 mile every day. I would like to make a 15 minute mile..

My youngest starts her first year of high school on Wednesday so looks like our days of the same old route are headed our way again. The last hoorah of summer is coming soon, my home town's good bye to the season is the Festival of the Little Hills the 3rd weekend in August. Beer drinking and shopping is a must. I haven't decided if I am going yet. Anyone have any end of the summer plans?

1 comment:

  1. Beer drinking and shopping is a must... Beer being a must is a good thing; No?

    End of summer plans, not really any planned here. We usually take the kids out for an end of summer / back to school dinner and that will occur again this year I am sure. Where they will pick, who knows. But it usually is a challenge to my desires for a healthier choice. WHich is fine, I'll survive where ever they choose.

    ReplyDelete