Thursday, June 10, 2010

Destin time is almost here!

I am so excited! I can't believe the beach is in my future! Assuming of course that we don't kill each other on the way down there. 16 hours in the car with 1 crabby husband and two teenage daughters is not the ideal way to travel. But, I will survive. I plan on sitting on the beach and soaking up the rays when I get there. Thank goodness the oil spill has spared Destin. I feel bad for the other places hit hard. BP SUCKS!!! I am going to drink copious amounts of MGD 64(gotta watch those calories). Weighing in this morning at 179, freaking bitchin! From 230 to 179? I guess I can do anything. I wonder what else I can do? President of the United States maybe??

Hubby is loving the new me, he said, " I haven't seen your pelvic bones since you were a teenager". A compliment or insult? I am going with a compliment, lol!

That's all for now.
Peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment