Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back from Destin!


What a great vacation! We had so much fun. Beach time was heaven, I have never sat around so much and done nothing in my life. Had fun eating what I wanted. I about pooped my pants when I got on the scale Saturday. That bitch said that I had gained 10 pounds!! Holy crap cakes!! I talked myself off the roof, and calmed down. I have lost six already so I am fine with it. This has been the first time I have ever felt comfortable in a swim suit. I was very proud of how I looked. I need to keep up the good work. Vacations are a MUST!! Where are you going this year?

Oh I had a pina colada for you!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, Pina Colada. I had a good deal of beer earlier today so a Colada wouldnt go so well right now. But still, looks good there.

    Reada few of your previous posts, I recently tried MGD 64. It did the job as far as keeping calories in check but the taste was marginal.

    Agree, vacations are a must. No big trip for us this year. We're doing a 5day road trip with the kids to check out various clooegs in the Illinois, Iowa & Wisconsin area. We have 4 teen agers and the time is now. We'll mix in some fun with the school visits too. But that is it for us this year.

    I'll be following on as you win this fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow Patrick! Let's win together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have the pina coladas flowing there or have you changed it up?

    ReplyDelete