Friday, June 4, 2010

178 this morning! The Edgar suit...

I can't believe that I am actually doing it this time! My focus has been on eating good, primarily. Excercise at this point is not as important to me right now. I am also contiplating the reasons and why fors of how I got here in the first place. My body has been changing almost on a daily basis. You know the movie Men in Black? Remember the scene were the alien lands on the farm and "wears" the Edgar suit? That's how I have been feeling....it is so wierd to see and feel yourself and it doesn't feel like the "you" that you have known for so long. It makes me feel alien to myself. I know it will be a matter of time before I am comfortable in my own skin, but I will take that over being the fattest person in the room.

I will continue to monitor food intake. Making smart food choices is easier than feeling fat and uncomfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment