Friday, September 24, 2010

just a cha cha cha chugging along...

Weight 174.4

Awesome time for me lately. I have been going to the gym at work 4 times a week! Rockin it baby! I am thinking maybe I don't hate exercise like I thought that I did. I think what I didn't like was the act of going. It seems that it is easier for me to handle going at lunch more than before or after work. I feel that I am already trapped here so I might as well go. I have been doing the treadmill or eliptical, then hitting the bike (3 miles total). Then I do a circuit on the weight machines.

Not much going on really. I watched The Prince of Persia last night. It's a so so movie. We liked the new Hawaii five 0, I would recommend watching that on TV if you have a chance. Oh, we also watched the Biggest Looser. Eh, we will see if I keep up with it.

No exciting plans this weekend. We might go to the Ocktoberfest tonight, but I am not sure yet.

Have a safe and healthy eating/excercising weekend peeps!

1 comment:

  1. 4x a week is a good go at exercise. Kudos to you for getting it done. Question is are you feeling it in how your clothes are fitting, or mood/attitude, etc.?

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete