Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday's suck

Monday's suck on so many levels. I have yet to think of one good thing that has come from a Monday to date. I woke up this morning and my eyes were bothering me. I thought that I could make it through the day with my contacts in, but no such luck. I had to call my hubby to bring my glasses to work.

I work at an insurance company and one of the girls that works for me had to call me over to look at a CD she found in one of our evidence boxes that was not marked with a claim number. So here I go tromping over to her computer to try and help her figure out were it goes. What is on the CD do you ask?? Pics of a car wreck with a teenage girl in it...AGH!! So horrific. I will kiss my daughters next time I see them....

Weight loss is going fine. I am hoping the scale will go down another pound by the end of the week.

Oh, I watched Julie and Julia. It was a cute movie, definitely a chick flick. Inglorious Basterds sucked. That of course, is just my opinion...and you now what they say about opinions :)

Be safe and keep it between the ditches please!!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment