Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been awhile

Life has gotten busy and the stress is building. The threat of loosing my job soon would be high on the list. My healthy lifestyle change is going faily well. My weight is down to 216.6 not bad, but it could be much better. I need to excercise consistantly, for sure. I hope that things will get back to normal soon. I have been think back to the time that I lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers, why did I gain it back? I need to answer this question so that I can succeed with my new venture. Life is always so complicated. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I went through the job loss situation earlier this year, and it's tough! But survivable!
    Good for you that you're sticking with your life changes. Having control of that area of your life will spread into other areas, and you'll see that you truly can handle anything that life throws at you. And it does throw things at you. Hard! :) Hang in there!

    Here's some good news: you won the Pond's Gift Pack Giveaway on my blog! :D If you email me with your shipping info, I'll pass it along to the Pond's folks for shipping right away! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete