Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am still amongst the living

I haven't posted since October. I found out that our corporate office is redistributing the clerical work that we do in our core service centers so sometime after Feb. 1 the gals that report to me and myself will no long be amongst the employed. The was a hard blow to all of us as we are the only ones in our families working. Times are tough here in St. Louis just like everywhere else in the country. I have been really down lately. I made it throught the holidays with just a few pounds of weight gain, so I am very happy with that. I am waiting for a call back about a job interviewed with. I did the background check and drug test on Monday. Hopefully all will go as planned an I can begin my new job by Feb 1st. It is a great opportunity for me. I hope that the girls that report to me will be as lucky...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa a mix of bad & good news. Sorry to hear about the job. Great to hear you have survived the holidays with weight in check. Keeping fingers crossed for you on the job search! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job and congrats on not blowing up over the holidays like I did. ;)

    ReplyDelete